- Sweetened with Stevia, a naturally sweet herb that does not shoot your blood sugar up like sugar and other sweeteners
- Organic gluten-free flours: Coconut flour, Almond Flour, Garbanzo bean flour, Quinoa flour and millet
- Milled Flaxseed, sometimes whole Flaxseeds.
- Hormone and antibiotic-free, cage-free eggs.
- Organic Coconut oil, Coconut cream, Coconut milk and Coconut butter.
- Organic unsweetened almond butter.
- Organic Unsweetened (and preferably homemade) Almond Milk.
- Organic Protein Powders.
- Xanthan Gum to replace gluten.
- Organic cream cheese and butter.
- Organic shredded or flaked coconut.
- Various nuts and seeds that have been soaked and dried – pecans, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and more.
The key to success in making Sin Free Desserts is in using a combination of certain ingredient types. A combination of flours and a combination of sweeteners – THIS is THE KEY.
Just using almond flour, for example, can come out too dense. Just using coconut flour can make it too dry. Just using quinoa flour can make it bitter. But a nice, balanced combination of flours can give you a great result.